As the premier global event in applied power electronics, APEC brings together more than 4,500 professionals from around the world for five days of powerful networking, hands-on learning, and strategic business development. Attendees spanning all facets of the industry depend on APEC’s vast and continuously sold-out exposition for the latest products and services, while taking advantage of the high-quality program designed to address a broad range of topics in the use, design, manufacturing, and marketing of power electronics equipment.
Set Your Company Up For Success
A partnership with APEC provides a multitude of core benefits designed to expand your company's customer base while providing you a powerful platform for meeting new customers and strengthening your brand. The APEC annual confrence provides you the perfect venue to:
- Discover new business while getting a first-hand look at what your competition is doing;
- Generate highly targetd, lucrative business leads with individuals looking for products and services like yours;
- Increase your company brand awareness to a global audience of professionals; and
- Make new and valuable relationships with key decision makers.
Who Attends APEC
Your customer and the competition will be there. Will you?
Don't miss the opportunity to showcase your company, products, and services at the largest power electronics meeting in North America!
2019 Show Stats
- 5,932 Attendees
- 54 Countries represented
- 299 Exhibiting companies
- 218 Repeat exhibiting companies
- 48,600 Expo Hall net square footage
Attendee Job Titles
- Design or Development Engineer
- Corporate Management
*Job titles ranked in order of greatest 2019 attendance.
Attendee Areas of Interest
- Semiconductors for power electronics
- Power supplies
- Other components for power electronics (electrical/mechanical/thermal)
- Equipment that contain power electronics (OEM+)
- Motor drives
- Design services for power electroncis
- Components that need power electronics, e.g. computer processors
- Business services (marketing/analyst/association)
- Design tools or test equipment
*Products ranked in order of greatest interest.