We can't wait to reconnect with our community in Orlando, Florida, March 19-23, 2023. As we once again have an in-person conference, we look forward to your participation in the various social and special events planned to make the most of your time in Orlando.
- Wednesday Evening Social Event: APEC's renowned Wednesday evening social event is making a return this year at Disney's Hollywood Studios. Spend the evening meeting your favorite characters and riding the attractions alongside your fellow power electronics professionals. Shuttle services are available between the Orange County Convention Center and the park from 5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- APEC Student Job Fair: We are excited to announce APEC’s first-ever student job fair! It will be hosted on Tuesday, March 21, 2023, in Hall W3 of the Orange Country Convention Center from 1:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. We are calling all interested students and companies that are hiring in power electronics to participate!
- Spouse And Guest Hospitality Room: Spouses and accompanying guests of conference attendees are invited to visit the Spouse And Guest Hospitality Room each day, Monday through Thursday, 8 am - 3 pm to meet up with friends, new and old, to catch up and plan your day's activities. A special welcoming breakfast is planned for Monday morning including a special presentation by the APEC General Chair.
- Spouse Tour: A special day is planned for Tuesday in Winter Park, Florida. The tour starts at the Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art followed by lunch and shopping! Tickets can be purchased when registering for the conference.
- PSMA Meetings: PSMA hosts a series of meetings at APEC, including the PSMA Annual Meeting and meetings of all of the PSMA committees. Anyone interested is welcome to attend.
- PELS Meeting Series: IEEE Power Electronics Society (PELS) hosts a series of meetings, workshops and events at APEC. In striving to build knowledge and awareness of the latest technologies and other advances in power electronics, the goal of PELS is to keep members current and competitive in the workplace, and provide them with the tools necessary to help them grow both personally and professionally.