APEC 2019 offered a variety of sessions and seminars. The following lists the types of sessions and seminars offered. To view all sessions and seminars, including descriptions, times and locations, and speakers, please use the APEC Online Planner.
- Plenary Sessions: The APEC Plenary Session continued the long-standing tradition of addressing issues of immediate and long-term interest to the practicing power electronic engineer. The APEC plenary presentations typically have been from invited distinguished professionals.
- Technical Sessions: The technical program included papers of broad appeal scheduled for oral presentation. The various technical venues cover all areas of technical interest for the practicing power electronics professional.
- Industry Sessions: Industry Sessions presented information on current topics in power electronics from sources that would not otherwise present at APEC. The target audience for these sessions was also extended to include system engineers/architects and business-oriented people such as purchasing agents, regulatory agencies, along with other people who support the power electronics industry.
- Professional Education Seminars: Professional Education Seminars addressed the need for in-depth discussion of important and complex power electronics topics. Each seminar combines practical application with theory designed to further educate the working professional in power electronics or related fields. Seminars are 3.5-hours in length (including breaks), range from broad to narrow in scope, and can vary from introductory to advanced in technical level.
- Exhibitor Seminars: Exhibitor Seminars highlighted new products or initiatives that companies in the power electronics industry are developing, along with allowing the opportunity for attendees to interact with other companies in the industry.
- RAP Sessions: RAP Sessions allowed for exciting dialogue amongst attendees and presenters. Admission to all Rap Sessions was free with an Exhibits Only Registration.