2020 Conference Content
In light of the cancellation of the in-person event due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Steering Committee and the Sponsors of the APEC conference, IEEE PELS and IAS in partnership with the PSMA, will deploy further on-demand content from APEC 2020 beginning the week of July 6, in order to add further value for attendees and speakers.
APEC 2020 On-Demand
APEC 2020 will make new on-demand content available starting during the week of July 6, 2020. This new content will be available through August 21, 2020 and includes over 140 recorded presentations covering select Technical Lecture Sessions, Technical Dialogue Sessions, Plenary Sessions, Industry Sessions, and Professional Education Seminars. The Session content is meant to supplement the content that has already been shared electronically through the APEC mobile app, website, or other electronic means.
Additional content is available on two platforms:
Previously released content is still available for Technical Session Papers, Industry Session Presentation Files and Professional Education Seminar, along with the following additional content:
- NEW: Technical Session Presentations
- NEW: Technical Session Posters
Select recordings are available on this platform. All of this content is new.
- NEW: Plenary Session Recordings
- NEW: Professional Education Seminar Recordings
- NEW: Select Technical Session Recordings
- NEW: Select Industry Session Recordings
We also encourage you to check this page periodically, as some of our contributors will provide additional content later in July. This content will be added as it becomes available.
Please Note: For either professional or personal reasons, some presenters were unable to provide recordings. We ask that you respect this decision given the extraordinary circumstances we are living through.
On-demand content is open to all APEC 2020 registered attendees. Access to the various content is based on an attendee’s original registration level and attendees must log in to access the supplemental material.
- Full Registration: Open access to all conference materials
- Technical Sessions: Access to Technical Lecture Sessions, Technical Dialogue Sessions, Plenary Sessions, Industry Sessions
- Seminars: Access to Professional Education Seminars and Plenary Sessions
- Exhibits: Access to Plenary Sessions
(links to the catalogue of content will be shared beginning the week of July 6, 2020)
- Technical Sessions – Lectures (Full Registration; Technical Sessions Registration)\
- Technical Sessions – Dialogues (Full Registration; Technical Sessions Registration)\
- Industry Sessions (Full Registration; Technical Sessions Registration)\
- Professional Education Seminars (Full Registration; Seminars Registration)
- Plenary Sessions (Full Registration; Technical Sessions Registration, Seminars Registration)
To access the recordings on ON24, you’ll need to login with the email you used to register for APEC 2020. If you do not remember what email you used to register, please contact email@example.com.
Accessing Proceedings, including Papers, Presentations and Posters*
(links will be shared beginning the week of July 6, 2020 – EventScribe login required)
- Technical Lecture Sessions
- Technical Dialogue Sessions
- Industry Sessions
- Professional Education Seminars
To access the full proceedings, you’ll need to login to EventScribe with the email you used to register for APEC 2020 along with your attendee badge number (included in your registration confirmation email). If you need to be reminded of your email and badge number, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Additional content, including posters, lectures, and presentations have been added to the proceedings and are now available
If you are having concerns regarding logins, accessing content, or other questions, please contact email@example.com and your concerns will be addressed within one business day.